all very well kept, ideal for 2-3 people
1 double and 1 single bedroom
Contact languages: : English, Italian, German
Enjoy a truly relaxing holiday in the wonderful sunny atmosphere of our historic country Villa Padronale il Palazzetto (partly still seat of the noble family Vincenti and manor house of the estate), situated within its well-tended flower garden and park with its ancient trees, looking over enchanting vineyards and olive groves in the midst of the marvellous Tuscan hills along the road of Chianti wine.
In the beautiful, romantic, well kept and with attention to every detail perfectly equipped holiday apartment with private entrance, you are completely undisturbed. The very nice kitchen enables you for self-catering. The flowering, pleasantly ventilated garden with a lovely terrace invites you to relax and offers a view (up to 124km straight line!) on a stunning panorama with spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
Logistically, the Villa is excellently connected along one of the most fascinating itineraries in the region in an ideal position for excursions and for exploring the famous Tuscan cities of art and culture, even the sea is close.
Personal ENGLISH ADVICE: On request we love to give you useful insider tips which you will hardly find in any guide book … as scenic routes, hidden typical restaurants, events etc. … to make your holiday unique and personalized. In case of need we will be happy to help you in English and Italian.
We give you our warmest WELCOME! We look forward to you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at www.toscanaprocasa.com
- The holiday apartment occupies the entire first floor in the former house of the manor’s steward, which for the rest is uninhabited and separated from the Villa by the private chapel, so there you remain completely undisturbed.
- If you are interested to see the location of the apartment in order to imagine it, look at the picture of the Villa (front): In the foreground you see the steward’s house in a pale yellow with a bow, the two first-floor windows belong to the north-east orientated bedrooms of the holiday flat overlooking our park with ancient trees and shrubs shading our private gravel road, with a view onto the soft Tuscan hills with the high mountains of the Apennines in the background.
- We only have this one very exclusive holiday apartment (NO VACATION CONDO – PURE RELAX!).
- In this holiday home you will not have the usual problem of moisture as in most old buildings. The location of the windows in every room (with stunning view!) throughout the apt. allows good ventilation.
- The apartment has been renovated and restored on large-scale, fully hand-painted in warm tones in the style of the Villa and lovingly furnished with precious antiques and new comfortable, high quality furniture including excellent beds. All equipment and lighting have been designed and tuned perfectly by the Interior Design Professional creating a very harmonious and inviting ambience, so that you will feel right at home. Cooking fans love the beautiful Scavolini kitchen, which is equipped with everything you need to prepare delicious meals.
- In the satellite 32′ flat screen TV you receive many international and Italian channels.
- On the garden side of the villa, opposite the entrance of the holiday home with its three windows in the living area on the first floor there is a beautiful all flowery south-west-facing terrace that overlooks the wonderful Tuscan hills and the plain of the river Arno with the Gulf of La Spezia and the Apuan Alps in the background. Our guests can relax at its discretion here and in the rest of the garden and park on comfortable garden furniture… for example in front of the antique completely hand-painted lavatory on the Hollywood-swing with a nice glass of Chianti watching the sunset … Or in the evening enjoying comfortably seated the unforgettable Mediterranean flair of the flowery evocatively lit terrace and relaxing at the ripple of our antique fountain …
- The Villa is inhabited by us throughout the year and if necessary we are practically always available for you.
- On request, we are pleased to be useful with advice in English and Italian. As I’m living here since 2001 being fully integrated, I know the environment quite well and would be happy to serve you with suggestions tailored to your individual interests making your holiday a real success … and if you need help, we are happy to be at your disposal.
- We are here on the countryside in a very relaxed, informal atmosphere and we hope that our guests feel perfectly at ease; if you like, bring your quiet comfortable clothes…
The Villa Padronale il Palazzetto is located on the countryside 400m from Santo Pietro Belvedere in a spectacular panoramic position along the SP 26 and is logistically excellently connected (no dusty gravel roads), a real pole position to explore Tuscany.
Coming from the highway Fi-Pi-Li (Firenze-Pisa-Livorno)/exit Ponsacco you reach the Villa taking for Casciana Terme / Chianni, or coming from the exit Pontedera take for Volterra / Peccioli.
The Palazzetto is situated on the Tuscan Chianti wine-road above the lovely Pisan hills with famous wineries and olive oil mills, facing the typical Tuscan countryside, picturesque villages with stunning views and many excellent restaurants / pizzerias and bars with a wide range of excellent Tuscan wine and food, not to forget the many splendid “gelaterie” – ice cream shops with their own handicraft ice cream production.
The unique position of the Palazzetto allows you to enjoy both the sunrise and the sunset.
In our neighbourhood in Capannoli there is our “sister”- Villa Baciocchi with its zoological museum. The castle of Lari invites with its museum and seasonal art exhibitions. The famous Thermal Baths with spa and a nice outdoor pool (many jets, 36°C) in the charming little town Casciana Terme are close: 10 min by car, where you can pamper yourself with wellness.
In addition, in our neighbourhood there are several beautiful public pools (as in Peccioli with giant slide).
Car: highly recommended
Santo Pietro Belvedere 400m with
medical / pharmacy / post-office / bakery / butcher / grocery / bank / bar / pizzeria etc. 800m
Excellent shopping with major supermarkets etc. 4km
Several good restaurants: 3-4km
Nearest Motorway / Highway Exit: SGC FiPiLi 10km
Nearest railway station : 15km Pontedera (with free large park-and-ride parking lot)
Nearest Airport: Pisa 26km ( 11 low-cost airlines)
Airfield Capannoli 5km
Nearest Ferry: Livorno 40km
Next Golf Courses: Castelfalfi 15km (20 min) and 35km Tirrenia
Nearest Ski: Abetone 80km
Sea (beach): 40km
Pisa / Volterra 30km
San Gimignano 45km
Thanks to the only 10 min. distant free highway Fi-Pi-Li (Firenze-Pisa-Livorno) it takes just 30 – 45 min. to go to Pisa, Florence, Livorno, the seaside and many other interesting places.
From Pisa airport it takes about 25-30 min. to get to the Palazzetto.
Starting directly from the Villa you also have many wonderful excursion routes, which pass our stunning landscape, such as for Volterra (30min), San Gimignano (45 minutes), Siena (about 1 hour) and Lucca (about 1 hour).
Thanks to well-connected Pontedera train station (15 min from the Palazzetto) you have the possibility to transfer to rail going by train directly in cultural centres such as Florence, Pisa and Lucca.
For emergencies there is an internationally renowned university hospital in the very near Pisa (25 min)
Good medical care you have available in Santo Pietro with health centre / nurse and pharmacy.
Local Services & Shops: fitness center, ATM, grocery, tabaccaio, masseur / physiotherapist etc.
Our immediate, magnificent surroundings await you with LEISURE FACILITIES:
- Here you will find many famous WINEries and OLIVE OILmills that produce extra virgin olive oil of the highest quality. Evidently all offer tasting.
- The internationally renowned photographer Alessandro Salvini offers fascinating trips for LANDSCAPE- and wild bird PHOTOGRAPHY and wildlife observation.
- Only 10 minutes by car you arrive in the charming Casciana Terme with its famous THERMAL BATHS with spa and a beautiful outdoor pool (many jets, 36°C), where you can get pampered with a wide range of wellness. Another important thermal bath with spa (founded by the Romans!) is situated in San Giuliano Terme close to Pisa. In the near Peccioli is a large public outdoor swimming pool with a giant slide and among others also in Chianni and Castelfalfi you find very nice, well kept public outdoor pools.
- The AIRFIELD of Capannoli with its Aeroclub and it’s offer for sport pilots / skydiving / kites / paragliding / helicopter etc. is just 5 km away.
- The Palazzetto is located on one of the most popular CLASSIC CAR rally and CYCLING routes with numerous bike races.
- We also have beautiful HIKING trails, marvellous GOLF courses and many opportunities for mountain biking, inline skating (long new course in the Era-valley), tennis, fishing, hunting (depending on season).
- Other activities: horse riding, cycling , motorcycling, motocross
- Throughout the year, many EVENTS take place and during the warmer months many outdoor events, concerts, opera, theatre plays, jazz, festivals, medieval games (Palio) and festivals, markets with regional specialties (such as truffles, wine, olive oil, strawberries, cherries, etc..).
Examples: Theatre of silence – Lajatico, Puccini Festival, Pisan June, etc.
- The immediate area as the whole valley of the river Arno is a SHOPPING PARADISE (including Outlet) with large selection of fashion, leather goods, textiles, ceramics and furniture, furnishings and fittings as well as antiques and antique markets.
- In addition to the famous cities of ART and CULTURE our area offers many attractions such as museums, art exhibitions, monasteries (as the “Certosa di Calci”, beautiful baroque charterhouse), castles and villas etc.
- Nature lovers will rejoice over the beautiful NATURE PARKS such as the Tenuta San Rossore, which provides among other things a guided tour on horseback or by carriage to the sea. In this enchanting environment is also located one of the most famous gallop racecourses.
- Moreover, our close surroundings are full of picturesque villages with magnificent views and characteristic restaurants, pizzerias and bars, which offer a large enogastronomical choice of excellent Tuscan FOOD and WINE, not to forget the splendid ice cream shops with their own handicraft production.
- Even the SEA with its wonderful coastline and the wide range of restaurants and nautical sports is not far away.
- If you love astronomy and STARS … from here you can see them very well! … and if you want to look at them even better, visit the famous observatory of the charming little village Libbiano nearby already going there on it’s stunning cypress-lined access road is unforgettable.
The rates listed below are per property (taxes included) for 1 – 2 persons (max. one more person 50 € / night)
Prices in: EUR
(Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner.)
For the rental terms please contact the owner.
|Saison||per week||per night||per night on weekend||Extra night||minimum stay|
|€ 630||€ 100||€ 100||€ 95||3 nights|
|€ 680||€ 110||€ 110||€ 105||4 nights|
|Easter / Spring
|€ 730||€ 115||€ 115||€ 110||4 nights|
|Pentecost / Early Summer
|€ 790||€ 125||€ 125||€ 120||1 week|
|Summer / High season
|€ 790||€ 125||€ 125||€ 120||1 week|
|€ 790||€ 125||€ 125||€ 120||1 week|
|Indian summer / Autumn
|€ 730||€ 115||€ 115||€ 110||4 nights|
|€ 650||€ 105||€ 105||€ 100||4 nights|
|Christmas / New Year’s Eve
|€ 730||€ 115||€ 115||€ 110||1 week|
Additional information about rental rates:
Preferred arrival and departure, particularly in summer: Saturday
DIFFERENT LENGTH OF STAY please on request
Payment by bank transfer: 30% deposit on booking,
Deposit : 200 € in cash on arrival, no credit cards
Extras: Heating costs according to consumption, final cleaning 30 € / person (minimum 60 €), bed linen and bath towels rentable (20 € / person for one bedroom, 25 € / person for two bedrooms)
Pets please on request (surcharge)
Facilities / Accommodation details:
Holiday apartment (approx. 64m²) with private entrance, 1st floor on one level,
in independent, by the rest uninhabited former house of the manor’s steward, separated of the villa by private chapel, no elevator
- Non smoking property
- Unfortunately not accessible for wheelchairs
- Suitable for children from 9 years
- Events / parties allowed (very welcome, please in consultation with the landlord)
- Internet on request by the landlord
Very well tended, independent Non-smoking holiday apartment on the 1st Floor with private entrance, ideal for 2-3 people, help needed in calling distance,
Professionally interior designed with attention to detail, completely hand-painted in the style of the Villa, high quality furnishings and fittings, evocative lighting, romantic,
all windows with removable insect-screens, insulated roof, gas central heating, water softener
Large living / dining room with fireplace and American kitchen:
32′ flat-screen satellite TV ( aligned on Astra with numerous international channels ), DVD player, receiver for Italian programs
Fireplace / wood-burning stove with a large viewing window
Comfortable sofa bed for 2 pers. with island and armchair, cosy blankets, antiques
Flooring in gold travertine
Games: Chess / Checkers / Draughts / Morris / Backgammon / Cards
Dining area: large dining table with 6 chairs
Kitchen: fully equipped quality kitchen by Scavolini in solid walnut, tiles and tiling in Goldtravertin, work surfaces and sink in granite,
fridge freezer, small convection oven, 4-ring gas hob, extractor hood, draining board with flap-door, coffee maker, Caffettiera, electronic kettle, toaster, blender, cookware, kitchen utensils, china / cutlery / glassware sets (incl. champagne glasses!) etc. for 6 pers., spices etc.,
washing machine, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
up to a maximum of 6 beds (4 beds, 1 double sofa bed )
but recommended for no more than 2 – 3 people
Professionally interior designed with attention to detail, high-quality furnishing, romantic, suggestive lighting, high-quality summer-/or winter real down duvets, bolsters,
double glazed windows, hand-painted in the style of the villa, antique original herringbone terracotta flooring
Canopy double bed (2m x 1.60m) with 2 zip linked new excellent mattresses, each on slatted base
Single bedroom: 1 single bed (1.90m x 0.9m) / 1 extra bed (1.90m x 0.9m) available, each on slatted base, with zip connectable new excellent mattresses / for use as a studio converted into sofa
1 bathroom with large shower, WC and bidet
Tiles in gold travertine, antique original herringbone terracotta flooring, high-quality equipment, top accessories in solid brass, large very nice shower cabin (1.10m x 1m) with crystal door, towel dryer, hair dryer, soap dispenser
Park / Garden:
Parking at the house on private property
Large very well-kept, flowered park / garden with beautiful sun terrace
Wrought iron garden furniture, parasol, comfortable seating, swing, sun lounger/beds, cushions & covers, tablecloths, candles, charcoal grill, wrought iron gazebo, antique fountain
Availability / Calendar:
|free / available|